We Need You!
Join us in the FDOT workforce initiative to provide economic impact and change the lives within communities we serve.
OnBoard Tampa Bay is a Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) initiative that is committed to partnering and collaborating with community based organizations to create empowerment and deliver lasting workforce solutions.
Finding a job can be a challenging and stressful experience, especially if you are facing obstacles such as transportation, childcare, food, housing, or personal issues that may prevent you from accessing job opportunities or participating in training programs. However, OnBoard Tampa Bay with the support of our community partners are offering Supportive Services to help you overcome these challenges and achieve your career goals.
- and much more
OnBoard Tampa Bay is attracting and fostering a continuous pipeline of local skilled workers
- Abe Brown Ministries
- Associated Builders & Contractors Florida Gulf Coast Chapter
- CareerSource Tampa Bay
- CDC of Tampa
- Center for Nonprofit and Community Development
- Centre for Women
- City of Tampa
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Hillsborough Community College
- Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Vocational/Technical Schools)
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Metropolitan Ministries
- United Way Suncoast
- University Area CDC
- Urban League of Hillsborough County
- Soaring City
- Sulphur Springs Neighborhood of Promise